- AUPO thermostat is resettable thermostat device used for overheating protection of household appliances and industrial equipment. When ambient temperature rises to its functioning temperature, the thermostat will sense the external temperature state and cut off the circuit.
- 1. Selection of American EMS bimetallic sheet, stable performance and high reliability.
- 2. The service life is over 10000 times.
- 3. Passed safety test and certification of temperature limiter and motor thermostat.
- 4. Epoxy package, good product sealing.
- 5. There are metal case and plastic case version, easy for selection and installation.
- It reliably senses the change of the ambient temperature. When ambient temperature reaches its functioning temperature, the bimetallic sheet will work and the movable contact disconnect with static contact, thus cutting off the circuit for overheating protection.
- CA05 series products are used for overheating protection of motors, electric heating appliances, fluorescent lamp ballasts, transformers, integrated circuits and general electrical equipment.
- CA05 series thermostat has passed safety tests of UL 60730-2-2、UL 60730-2-9、EN 60730-2-2、EN 60730-2-9、GB/T 14536.3 and GB/T 14536.10, and are certified with UL, TUV, CQC and other safety approvals.