- AUPO A-series thermal fuse is non resettable thermal protection device with plastic casing. Which is sensitive to the ambient temperature, with accurate and reliable working temperature, small volume and sealed structure.
- 1. Confidential alloy formula technology to ensure stable operation and high precision.
- 2. Complete product quality management system to ensure high consistency and reliability.
- 3.Plastic case, good insulation, easy to install.
- 4. Epoxy resin package, good product sealing.
- When ambient temperature rises to its operating temperature, the fusible alloy will melt and shrink into bulb on both sides of pin, with the help of surface tension and special resin, cut off the circuit permanently.
- A-series products are widely used for overheating protection of all kinds of transformer coils, as well as surge protection of various power supplies and plugs.
- A-series products meet the safety test requirements of IEC 60691 Ed 4.0 and GB/T 9816.1-2013, and many models are certified with UL, VDE, CCC, PSE, KC, TUV and other safety approvals.